Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nancy Drew: Where's Nancy

Title: Nancy Drew: Where's Nancy
Author: Carolyn Keene
Genre: Mystery
Reviewer: Marisa

This book is about Nancy going missing. Nancy was about to work on
a big mystery at the museum,but she disappeared. So her friends Bess,
Ned, and Georgia set out to find the missing detective. They have never
tried to solve a case without Nancy. So they start looking for clues in
Nancy's bedroom. They come across a calendar hanging on the wall.
The calendar contains her tasks for the week. They try to track her down
according to what is written on the calendar. They have no luck. Her own
Dad hasen't seen her in 3 days. Will they ever find Nancy Drew?

I would recommend this book to mystery lovers. When I was reading it
I could actually visualize what was going on. I would have never guessed
the ending. It was exciting to read what was going to happen next. I really
liked this book and I hope you do to.

No comments: