Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Name of this Book is Secret

The Name of this Book is Secret
Author: Pseudonymous Bosch
Genre: Mystery
Reviewer: Sidd

Well, as the name says, this book's name is secret. Still, this book is also about a secret. Plus, it also contains a secret! Do you think that you could handle that? In this book, there are many things that I can't tell you because it is classified, but I can tell you that this book's plot revolves around the mysterious death of a magician. The main characters are named Cass and Max-Ernest. They aer the ones that try to solve the mystery of his death. Once again, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anymore. Just go and read this book for yourself.

This book comes with a mysterious narrator who will guide on the way through the main characters' adventures. This book is also filled with word puzzles, anagrams, and many more things that will make this a real page-turner. I swear that this book is just 357 pages of fun! Although is it a little confusing to read, I suggest this book to anyone who loves adventure and mystery.

No comments: